Research & Innovation for Food and Nutrition Security – Transforming our food systems.
During this event the European Commission will present an update of the FOOD 2030 process and vision towards shaping tomorrow’s food and nutrition systems. The event will aim at answering how the drivers of sustainability, resilience, responsibility, diversity, competitiveness and inclusiveness, can deliver on the FOOD 2030 priorities and Sustainable Development Goals. It will also provide a platform for dialogue, feedback and recommendations towards:
- Understanding the complexity of food systems and the implications for R&I
- Building R&I ecosystems and place-based solutions to support food systems transformation
- Strengthening R&I alignment and investments through better governance
- Boosting future investments in R&I in Europe, leveraging private investments and increasing synergies with public funding
- Identifying how, who and what R&I is needed to transform our food systems