(Last modified: May 2018)
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data
- What data we collect
- How and where information is shared
- Security of your data
- Rights and access to information
Who is responsible for processing your data?
What data do we collect?
We collect the identifying data of users and visitors of the Website who wish to request contact information (name, email address and telephone number) and register to receive information through a newsletter (name and email address).
The data are collected for the following purposes:
- Respond to requests for information sent to us through the means of contact available to you.
- Inform you of news and actions that may be of interest to you through communications and/or newsletters, provided that you give your consent to do so.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Redesign and/or modify the navigation and/or functionality of the Website.
- Perform statistical analysis.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained for as long as no request for deletion is made by the data subject or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
How and where is information shared?
CHIC project ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that in no case will be transferred to third parties.
The personal data you provide when completing the forms are incorporated into our database and are only used to process your requests and/or send you information about our services if you have requested it.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, CHIC project shares data with the following service providers under their respective privacy conditions:
Hosting: Iberonet, based in Spain. More information at: www.iberonet.es
Email marketing: Mailchimp marketing automation platform based in Atlanta (USA). More information at mailchimp.com
Security of your data
CHIC project attaches great importance to the security of all personally identifiable information of our users. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet.
Our Website may contain links to and from other websites. If you access these pages, please note that you may be asked to provide personal data or information on these pages. We, therefore, recommend that when you visit these sites, you review their privacy policies and legal notices.
Your Rights and Access to Information
In accordance with current legislation, you may have the following rights:
- Right of access to the information we hold about your personal data.
- Right of rectification of your data, by which we will update and update the information and data we have according to the information you provide us.
- Right to the portability of your data.
- Right to the deletion of your data.
- Right to object to our processing your personal data.
- Right to file a complaint with the CHIC project and/or the competent Data Protection Control Authority.
At any time, you can ask us, completely free of charge, either by letter or by e-mail, to exercise your rights, and if so you must include in your application a photocopy of your National Identity Document/Passport, as this is a very personal right.
Your request should be sent to our Privacy Officer at the following address:
The views expressed in this website are the responsibility of the authors only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.
CHIC goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
However, CHIC accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the CHIC services have no control and for which CHIC assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. CHIC accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
The content of this website represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility; it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.