Ensuring an integrated approach throughout the chain
Each year, we bring together the key stakeholders in the global food and beverage supply chain including manufacturers, suppliers, regulators, retailers and the experts that support them. The goal of this event to share strategic insight and case study experience on internal safety practices, supply chain issues that will help protect your customers and ensure your organisation complies with the most recent legislation.
This year’s key topics include:
- Food safety culture as a foundation of the industry
- Successful risk mitigation programs
- Ground breaking technology and innovation in food safety
- The rise of new raw materials: Lab grown meat
- Harnessing the power of blockchain in traceability
- Sugar tax: nutrition reformulation programs
- Food safety standards in the UK post Brexit
Who should attend?
The executives that will realise the greatest benefit through attendance include Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads & Managers responsible for: Food Safety, Quality Assurance, Food Risk Management, Quality And Safety Control, Regulatory Affairs, Traceability, Labelling, Food Technologies.
More information: http://www.engevents.com/gfs2018